Sampoerna University offers the opportunity to develop your skills in understanding computer systems and networks at a complex level. This includes learning how to design and build software using programming languages, how to understand and develop tools to secure systems, and how to create and manage complex database systems. Earning a degree in computer science enables you to understand the latest technologies and computing paradigms, such as cloud computing, big data, and software-defined networking.
Schedule a campus visit to find further information about this major and receive your education plan at the Student-Parent Advisory Center.
DEGREE Bachelor of Science from Sampoerna University
MODE OF STUDY Full Time
DURATION 4 Years
1. A copy of student/parent’s ID
2. An official copy of student’s report card from the last 5 semesters
3. Secondary education completion certificate or equivalent such as:
- High school diploma
- Cambridge O level/Cambridge IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- Other equivalent secondary qualification (e.g. Paket C, IB, ATAR, Singapore A Level, GCE A Level, SAT)
- Official statement of the graduation from school, if you already graduated but have not received the high school diploma yet
General admissions requirement:
Successful completion of Sampoerna University Entrance Test, with a score of 60% or above
To complete your Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, you will have to take the required courses:
1. Computer Architecture
2. Data Communications and Networks
3. Discrete Mathematics
4. Object Oriented Programming
5. Operating Systems
At the final year of courses, you will take a senior design capstone project which allows you to apply your coursework to solve real-world challenges and help you prepare the life after graduation.