The Faculty of Education of Sampoerna University invites all stakeholders, including policy makers, schools, educators, parents and communities, to join The National Educators Conference (NEC) 2017 to empower schools in improving the quality of education that leads to student success, and helps the nation achieve its educational goals. This year, the conference focuses on transparency and accountability in education. It encourages participants to see the connection between good governance at school and students learning outcomes, and to build network in promoting best practices at school.
This event will be held on:
Date: 5-6 May 2017
Venue: Sampoerna University, L’Avenue, Jln. Raya Pasar Minggu, Kav. 16, Pancoran 12780
Registration: by 28 April 2017
* Seminar kits, food and beverages are provided. Excludes additional cost for printed proceedings (Rp200.000). Hard copy will be printed based on request. Kindly notify your request at the latest on 21 April 2017 by filling out the conference form.
** Minimum 4 persons
HOW TO JOIN
- You have two options:
a. Register online here ; or
b. Email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the registration fee to:
A/C No. 441-303-3244
of PT. Sekolah Tinggi Sampoerna Internasional
Bank Central Asia (BCA),
Sentral Plaza Branch, Jakarta
- Send the scanned receipt to email@example.com
Once registered, you are eligible to submit the academic paper about “Education Transparency, Accountability, Participation; Empowering Schools and Communities for Student Success”. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- The paper may be written in either bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The paper is your original work.
- The paper does not violate any copyright or proprietary right.
- The paper does not contain any libelous, defamatory or confidential material liable to infringe any law or contractual obligation.
- Content: an abstract, keywords, reference list, and short bio of the author(s).
- Abstract: no more than 250 words
- Main: 3,000–3,500 words (excluding abstract, reference list, and short bio)
- File: Word file only (doc)
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Space: 1.5
- Margin: 1 inch on all sides
- Title & Subtitle: printed at the top of the page in bold, and only the full words begin with capital letters
- Page numbering: bottom center
- Footnotes/endnotes: the paper shall not contain footnotes or endnotes; all references shall be embedded in paragraphs, using 6th edition of American Psychological Association (APA).
- Reference list: please refer to APA at apastyle.org.
- Author(s): the paper shall contain the full name(s) of the author(s) without any title or degree; name of department and institutional affiliation; email addresses of the author(s)—all of these come right after the paper’s title and before the Abstract.
- Author’s bio note: the note shall not be more than 60 words at the bottom of the last page of the paper.
- Submission date: if you would like your paper to be included in the proceeding, please submit the paper based on the above guideline no later than 10 April 2017.
You can purchase a hard copy of the proceedings for Rp200,000. Please place your order before 21 April 2017.
Please contact one of the following:
Irene | 021 502 222 34 ext. 7731
Mima | 0812 1821 1209